- A Brit unloading bullets (and an RPG) at cars as they drive off cliffs, and screaming "Eat lead!"
- A kangaroo performing a takedown on a Rugby mascot.
- A scouting report on a minor character in the Super Mario universe, which somehow segues into a real-life Peter Parker scaling a cliff in record time (to an 80's metal riff).
- David Blaine was embarrassing enough, but it appears someone in the NBA marketing department jumped the gun on assuming Detroit would be in the Finals.
- Scroll down through his latest column and experience The Book of Shoals: where our man breaks the news that Nike is done with showing people from Cleveland on-screen.
- In the YouTube era, beer vendors finally become celebrities.
- Vid evidence that last night LeBron was not as great as he was during his first NBA game.
- Sharapova goes down, and we have a new attractive Eastern European tennis star du jour.
- Another head-scratching PR decision from Mike Vick.
- Like Ozzie, Torii Hunter can say what Sheff was trying to say a lot better than he can.
- Indiana coach has brain cancer, and it sounds like the university may fire him. Eek.
- He made NASCAR what it is, then he passed away.
Everyone have a good weekend,
The Debriefing: Fists Full of Schrutebucks IV
NBA Finals Game 1: 4th Quarter Live Blog
Final Finals Showdown: Zydrunas Ilgauskas vs. Fabricio Oberto
Even David Blaine Can't Get Detroit Into the NBA Finals
Random YouTube Magic: LeBron's First Game
Final Finals Showdown: Coach Pop vs. Coach Mike
LeBron's Billboard Is Too Big
Final Finals Showdown: Bruce Bowen vs. LeBron James
Longform Shoals: Mike Brown, Zen Master
Final Finals Showdown: Tim Duncan vs. Drew Gooden
Tim Duncan Keeps the Shaq-Duncan Era Alive
God Is a Spurs Fan
U.S. Squeaks by Guatemala in Gold Cup First Round
Ana Ivanovic: World's Next Hot Female Tennis Star?
Sharapova Gets Crushed by Ivanovic at French Open
What If the Dolphins Had Signed Drew Brees?
Dolphins Veterans Not Happy With Ted Ginn Pick
Complaint Against Odell Thurman is Withdrawn
LeBron James Used To Play Football, You Know
Martz Teaches Stanton to Throw Spirals
Cardinals' Darnell Dockett: 'This is the Year'
Not Everybody Psyched About Green Coming to Miami
Michael Vick Dog Fighting Now a Federal Investigation
Forget the Pit Bulls, Michael Vick Wants to Kill Deer
Terry Hoeppner's Situation Sounds Ominous
Quin Snyder: From Hot Young Coach to Austin Toros
It's Actually On TV: MLB Draft Live Blog
Meet The AL West First Round Picks
Meet The AL Central First Round Picks
Meet the NL Central First Round Picks
Meet Your National League East Top Draft Picks
Curt Schilling Gets Within One Out of No-Hitter
Blue Jays' Secret Weapon: World's Best Beer Vendor
Daniel Cabrera: A Man at Last!
Trevor Hoffman First to 500, Saves Still Overrated
A Primer for Today's MLB Draft
A-Rod: Nothing Says 'Family' Like Dropping an F-Bomb
Torii Hunter Can See The Future, And It's Very Pale
Angel Berroa Still Sucks, Designated For Assignment
Is Willie Randolph Scared of His Pitching Coach?
Huston Street's Arm Didn't Fall Off
Ozzie Guillen Thinks Baseball is Targeting Latino Players
The Mariners Cannot Wait To Throw You Out
Randy Johnson Benefits From Roger Clemens' Contract
The Legacy of Mr. Bill France Jr.
DEI Tries to Stay With the Jones' (and Hendrick, Gibbs, etc.)
Fast Cars, Superstars and A 4-Hour Long Gillette Commercial
NASCAR Did Not Forget About Kurt Busch; Penalty Looms
Do Not Taunt a Rugby Player in a Cashmere Sweater
Around the World: Your Update To Every Sport You Won't Pay Attention To, But Should
Great Neglected International Athletes of Our Time: Toad
Senators Killed by Lack of Support
A Stanley Cup gallery
NHL Prospect Dating Game: Jakub Voracek
Oakmont Will Play Tougher Than Winged Foot
Michelle Wie and the 'Rule 88'
U.S. Open Notebook: Els Is Officially Desperate
Remember the 1996 Tour de France? It Didn't Happen