A daddy blog.

20 June 2010

Father's Day Weekend Went Boom



Went to independent league opening day on Friday, got to experience the rare experience of cheering for Brooklyn. Fireworks thereafter. Saw Toy Story, gave silent thanks for 3D glasses that block view of my watering eyes, got a bike for father's day, gave Bug Saturday and Sunday rides around Prospect Park in it, which delivered some minor trauma to some bones. As long as I don't have to sit down at work on Monday I should be fine.

Read a few very nice remembrances of people's fathers online, don't have anything similar to write about Dad. No notable traumas to speak of, and picking out spots where he influenced me is like asking a fish to describe the water. "Thanks for everything," seems like boilerplate statement, but that's what I've got. Thanks for everything, Dad.