A daddy blog.

27 January 2011

Last night as a two-year old, last post on the blogspot for awhile

Bug was born three years ago Friday, and from the start we sang her songs off the White Album because this is what we could recall in our sleep-deprived state. She's now a Paul-singing, nose picking person. Here's her song before bed tonight:



Over the past year, I've done a shit job of doing my Daily Bug, but I've done a relatively consistent job of updating that Tumblr microblog on the right side of the page. I've just gotten too damn lazy to keep using this blogspot product that Google refuses to improve. So, starting on Bug's first birthday tomorrow, I'll be posting updates here.

It won't be just about her and the family: there will be occasional embedded 10-minute videos of Spanish translations of the "Dental Plan" scene. But it will be more regular content about her and the family than I've been able to put up here, because I can just point my phone at her, tell her to scream DONKEY POOP and there see that's a post. It's consistency of a sort. Come over and give it a look.