- The Warriors can beat the Mavs because they are confident enough to wear jerseys that look they came out of Double Dribble.
- "Buh, the Woolpuck kerd deh Taheels."
- Marital Argument Bracket: They committe failed to nominate, "Why are you always online?" That squad has a lot of senior leadership, and really could have gone the distance.
- Israeli ambassador in a ball gag. That might get some ink.
- This post should just about bring the debate about the number of Mid-Majors invited to the tournmanet to a close. Yes, CBS overstated the problem. But no, there weren't enough Mid-Majors chosen in the first place.
A daddy blog.