- Woo-hoo! It's like Tootsie in Iran.
- Ready, set, kill yourself.
- Discovery Channel becomes wonderful.
- Dead New Yorker shows North Carolinians who to enjoy basketball.
- Chad Johnson rides the Kibera slum tourism bandwagon. (I assume it was Kibera he visited.) In less cynical news, Johnson made the trip in part so he could stop and see Arsenal's Thierry Henry, play live. Johnson is apparently a soccer fanatic, and enquired about whether the team could use him. The mind boggles. (Via)
A daddy blog.
26 March 2007
Links: Chad Johnson Wants to Play For Arsenal
Just videos, a video game, and a man afraid of lions.